Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Design Challenge!

You may know what looks good together, but do you really know your stuff? Inspired by HGTV's Design IQ Quiz, I'm challenging you to find out what YOU know! All of these questions can be answered if you have been reading this blog! The answer is below the question...NO CHEATING! :) Good luck!

Question 1:

Which of the following pictures is a good representation of "Industrial"?




and the answer is....


The Cala Adjustable Barstool, Pottery Barn

Question2:

Which color palette would be considered calm and spa like?





and the answer is....

"Schooled Tones" ... Palettes from Design Seeds

Question 3:

Which of the following best shows the style "Romantic?"





and the answer is...

The Matine Toile Duvet from Pottery Barn

Question 4:

Which window treatment works best for someone who wants to keep the trimmed out look of their window?




and the answer is...

Shutters!

Question 4:

Which is a current trend?





and the answer is...

Typography, as seen in the Stretched Typography Canvas collection, Pottery Barn

Well, I hope you all passed! :)
Go check out the HGTV quiz for more questions to test your design knowledge!

Until next week!

1 comment:

Laurie Sanderz said...

Great blog! The information you provide is quiet helpful, why I was not able to find it earlier. Anyways I’ve subscribed to your feeds, keep the good work up.
Affordable design